Designed for landlords and agents, our end-to-end tenant on-charging service takes the administrative weight off your shoulders and saves costs. This may include smart meter installation and barcode reading systems if required, this service manages all aspects of on-charging for electricity, gas and water in multi-let buildings.
Benefits to your business include:
- Independence – The avoidance of landlord/tenant disputes through the provision of independently assessed, accurate invoicing based on meter-readings; with tenant usage reflecting a verifiable percentage of the costs incurred by the landlord.
- Cost savings – Reduced administration costs – DIMENSION 9 manages the entire process.
- Verified paperwork – No disputed retrospective invoicing due to incorrect supplier invoices – supplier invoices are checked (and, if necessary, corrected) before forming the basis of tenant invoicing.
- Proactive Monitoring – DIMENSION 9 highlights any variance from normal readings, thereby avoiding incorrect readings over a period of time.
- Compliance – Compliance with the Carbon Reduction Commitment energy efficiency scheme.
How the process works:
- Site survey conducted by DIMENSION 9 to identify all current internal metering arrangements for electricity, gas and water.
- Assessment of current on-charging methodology (if applicable) and identification of any issues.
- Status report detailing meter and tenant location, serial numbers and readings, visual inspection of meters; recommendation on appropriate methodology for on-charging.
- Development of tenant on-charging system tailored to provide a fair and equitable method of charging tenants.
- Management of monthly or quarterly tenant on-charging.
- Retrospective tenant on-charging.
- Recovery of overpayments made by the client to the supplier.
- Provision of budgetary forecasts for the client and tenants.
- Provision for on-site meter reading.
- Installation of additional sub-metering, if required.
For further information or advice on Tenant On-Charging please contact DIMENSION 9 on +44 (0) 845 459 7869 or on email@example.com