Wind power, as an alternative to fossil fuels, is plentiful, renewable, widely distributed, clean, produces no greenhouse gas emissions during operation and uses little land. The effects on the environment are generally less problematic than those from other power sources.
Changes in Government Policies, together with on-going advances in wind turbine technology, have made Wind Energy development on all scales an increasingly attractive proposition. At Dimension 9, we want to promote wind energy development as an option for everyone, from large corporations to farmers and rural communities.
We provide a range of wind monitoring services, including met masts and remote sensing technology, to assess the wind energy potential at prospective sites, civil and geotechnical engineering, electrical engineering and acts as technical advisor at any stage of your onshore wind project. In addition, our strategic partners can conduct due diligence services to banks and finance houses investing in onshore wind projects.
Dimension 9 delivers a comprehensive package of consultancy and implementation services covering the entire project lifecycle of wind development:
• Feasibility, including site selection and detailed feasibility studies
• Development, including environmental services, met masts and mast installation, and remote sensing services
• Engineering and Procurement including civil, mechanical and electrical engineering services
• Construction Management
• Operational Management including site and data management and technology services
• Due Diligence including financial, technical, legal and commercial services
For further information or advice on Wind Energy & Other Renewable EnergyTechnologies please contact DIMENSION 9 on +44 (0) 845 459 7869 or on firstname.lastname@example.org